Woke up real early today! Bout 7-8+. Sat down for some poker and within an hour, was $60 up. I then decided to end that session before i started losing it back. Went back to sleep. At 11+ however, woke up again and decided to shorten the gap between my current earnings and this month's target. After all, I did have a bad week + and was drastically behind my target.
In the end, I lost my $60 earning just as fast. Well, I decided to carry on till my seminar at 2pm. Went on playing and was up by $40 again. Then left for the seminar. I'm up today!
Seminar's bout Google AdSense. Bout creating content and generating traffic/cashflow using google adsense. It was a free intro seminar that would cost about $5000 to register for the whole course. I think it's worth it for those who dun really know what they're doing. For me tho, google adsense has rekindled an old dying thought. GosuNet. I'd really like to try to get it up and running this time. Hope it works out!
The rest, is classified information.
Was totally dead tired when i went to bugis arcade and almost fell asleep various times in the arcade. The highlight of the arcade encounter tho, was that I saw Kat again today. It's been quite some time since i last saw her, but like always. She has that cute smile on her face. The same one imprinted in my head.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
10:16:00 AM